We are missionaries to Monterrey Mexico.

We are missionaries to Mexico who want to honnor JC more than anything else in the world. By God's grace we're planning to move to Monterrey Mexico with a great team to plant a new Great Commission church there.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good news at the Mexican Embassy

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Hey friends! I got some great news to tell you all. I got the mexican visa today!!! Yes, that's great! Yesterday morning I finished gathering all the requirements for the visa. So, I went to the embassy and they told me to come back the day after. What has really impressed me and what I've learned during this process is the fact that God is the God who gives life to the dead and calls things that are not as though they were. In my human strenght, it would have been impossible to get the visa. Neverthless, the weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. (2 Cor 10:4). I want to thank you all because I know your prayers have reached their destination. Thanks for you encouragement as well. Now, I have to prepare for the trip to Monterrey in two weeks. There are many things I still need to work on and I know God is by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home