We are missionaries to Monterrey Mexico.

We are missionaries to Mexico who want to honnor JC more than anything else in the world. By God's grace we're planning to move to Monterrey Mexico with a great team to plant a new Great Commission church there.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving

What did you do for Thanksgiving? Did you have a big feast? It's such a great holiday! It's a favorite one for many Americans. But, what is it for? Besides getting together with family and friends and having a really nice meal It's such a beautiful day to rest and think about all the amazing things God is doing in your life and around you. It's a day to thank Him for all his blessings... for eternal life, for his love, his sacrifice on the cross, for his plan and the purpose he has given to us... It's a time to thank Him for your family, for your health, for your friends, for your house, for the food you eat everyday... for nature, for his miracles, for who He is...
However, one thing I have to say: maybe you can tell me... "yeah, I know... but I just don't feel like doing it" Well... Don't wait for the feeling to come. Start doing it and the feeling will come afterwards. Maybe someone else will say that he or she is going through some really difficult times. "I lost my job" or "I'm sick" or "I'm not satisfied with..". But let us remember all things God works for the good of those who love him. (Rom 8:28)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home